- People who slow down wayyyyyy too much for speed bumps. (As in, almost to a standstill.)
- The french fries at Steak n’ Shake
- Nicki Minaj
- Raspberry seeds. Also, when I get obsessed trying to dislodge a raspberry seed, and I keep trying even when it’s long gone.
- When I forget that my bra has a teeny, tiny hole in it that allows the underwire to stab me.
- Anytime someone on a reality TV show references his/her “journey”. Unless it’s The Amazing Race, where they are, in fact, “traveling from one place to another, usually taking a rather long time,” as in the actual definition of the word. Not when they are idiots going on fake dates or quasi-famous people learning to dance.
- When I don’t throw away the bra with the teeny, tiny hole in it, putting it away to wear again someday.
- People who treat Facebook like Twitter
- When autocorrect changes an ACTUAL WORD to another, no more superior, actual word. (Examples: gave/have, toes/ties, dog/dig)
- That the laces on that one pair of cute black shoes won’t stay tied. It’s actually just the right shoe. WHY won’t it stay tied??
- People who talk excessively about gluten.
- People who are late for yoga on a regular basis.
- My stupid flipper-shaped size 10.5 feet.
- The fact that women’s shoes run in half sizes until you get to size 10, at which point they only come in whole sizes.
- Nicki Minaj. I know. I already said that. But seriously.
- That some passwords have to be no more than 8 characters long and some have to be at least 13 and some have to have special characters and some canNOT have special characters. How on earth are we supposed to remember which is which is which?
- When people don’t turn on the turn signal until they’re already turning. It’s so I know you’re going to turn, not that you already are turning – I have eyes.
- People who invade my space bubble.
- People who say “wah lah” when they mean “voila”.
- Couples who share a Facebook profile. Or an email address. Um, hi. Codependent much? THEY’RE FREE. Get your own, you lazy bastard. You’re married, not conjoined.
This list is by no means exhaustive. I’m confident I’ll think of five more things as soon as I hit “publish”. 😀 And I promise I’m not really a cranky bitch; I just needed to share. (Plus, Nicki Minaj is dreadful and like nails on a chalkboard.) What’s’ on YOUR list?
Comments on: "Things that annoy the crap out of me" (22)
1 Password. It’s an app and you need it if you won an iPhone. (I think you do, yes?) In that case, purchase it. It will take care of the ridiculousness that is the amount of memory required to store passwords. I’m hooked.
Agh! “own” not “won.” Darn my fast fingers and lack of proof reading.
LOL. 🙂 So I have an iPhone but I’m not convinced I’ll stay with them next time I upgrade (although that’s over a year away). Hmm…..I will have to check this out. I have a system for keeping track, but the whole idea that you need a system to keep track makes me batty.
Super Storms, having to work instead of writing, commercials…
Ah, yes. I could probably do a post just on specific commercials that rub me the wrong way!
Thanks goodness I DVR most stuff and can fast forward through those annoying breaks…
Same. And if I’m watching live, I’m a chronic flipper during commercial breaks.
I forget when I’m watching live TV and still try to fast forward through the commercials. Oops! 🙂
Ok, I’ve done that too. I’ve also tried to rewind the radio! 😀
I love me some W. I need to invade your space bubble soon!
YEAH you do, baby!
Nicki. Couldn’t have said it better myself. What she lacks in talent is more than made up for in her ability to cause me to nearly drive off the road every time she comes on the radio.
Seriously. Shouldn’t she be done by now?
why did my comment not post? a) need that password thing. i reset every password all the time. in fact. i cant recall my wordpress password. my brain hurts. but WAH LA. HS (OMG we have the same initials!) had a solution! twice today you made me spit water. thank you!
I like it. I understand about the bra and raspberry seeds – and several others. But who is Nicki Minaj?
HA! She’s on the radio. I can’t call her a singer, though, because what she does isn’t singing. Her fifteen minutes should have ended by now.
I am right there with you on the turn signal. My road rage for lack of turn signals is mammoth. And get a new bra why don’t ya?!?!!?! If your under-wires are out of whack it could lead to one droopy boob. No one wants to see that.
bahahahahahaha! I know, I know.
Fantastic list. I can’t relate to the underwire (I swear), but I have heard of this issue. Definitely concur with the co-dependent facebook pages. Complete lack of trust if you ask me. I would add, people who ‘no show’ for appointments/meetings. Biggest pet peeve I have, even if they are Nicki Minaj.
hahahhaha! If Nicki Minaj ever shows up for her appointment, please tell her to stay off the radio.
[…] while back I posted a list of things that drive me crazy. Lest you think I’m a supercrab who only focuses on the negative, I thought perhaps we should […]